Submission of Manuscripts - Instructions to Contributors
1. Contributions to the journal can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or posted to Dr Amanda Scardamaglia and Dr Jessica Lake, Swinburne Law School, PO Box 218 Mail H25, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia.
2. Contributions should be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
3. Contributions should follow the Australian Guide to Legal Citation which can be viewed on the MULR website at: http://www.law.unimelb.edu.au/mulr/.
4. Articles should be no more than 10,000 words in length. Book reviews (of no more than 1,000 words) are welcome. We also encourage short historical case notes of no more than 1,500 words.
5. Contributors are requested to submit an abstract of approximately 200words as well as brief biographical details of the author(s).
6. Submissions must not have been submitted, or substantially published in,any other publication.
7. All articles appearing in the journal are refereed. Authors will be notified as soon as possible of the decision of the Editorial Board regarding publication.
8. Although articles will be subject to a rigorous editing process, the accuracy of quotations, titles, names, dates, and footnotes is the responsibility of the author.
9. Copyright of articles and other contributions published in Legal History is vested in the journal and its contributors. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission. Inquiries should be directed to the Editor.